Mettl Test for Logical Reasoning
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mettl Test for Logical Reasoning (MTLR) assess a candidate’s/ test taker’s ability to think logically, analyze the problem and derive logical conclusions. This test can be used for hiring freshers and experienced candidates, from across educational backgrounds, for various executive level functional roles, team leads and managerial profiles. This test can be used for identifying talent across major industries like e-commerce, financial services, manufacturing, retail, and IT & ITES etc.
Responses to MTLR are scored based on how many correct options a respondent chooses. Each item answered correctly is awarded 1 mark and items answered incorrectly or not attempted are given a 0 (zero) mark. An individual’s overall score is an average of all items answered correctly. The scores are then converted into Sten scores, which bring these scores into a 10 point scale. A score of 1 indicates low performance and a score of 10 indicates high performance.
Logical Reasoning Score:
Values shown in above chart are sten scores
1. Logical Reasoning
• When solving a problem, try to brainstorm and look at a problem through various perspectives.
• While working on a problem or issue, try to spend some time thinking about all the related areas of the problem/ issue that may have impact on your work.
• Analyze the problems that you have dealt with in the past and see where you could have performed better by questioning/ probing the information available in more depth.
Suggested Activities/ Tasks
• When faced with a new or difficult problem, think through the chain of causes leading to the problem. Write down or draw a diagram outlining the chain of events. Break it down into its component parts. Review the causes to see where prevention might be most effective.
• Expose yourself to situations that require you to work with complex and scattered information. Try to organize information in a structured manner and note down the missing information/ details required to solve problems.
Started the test with Logical Reasoning
Finished the test