Customer Success (3-5 yrs)
Job Location - Gurgram
Key Responsibilities / Background:
As part of the team, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction of Mercer-Mettl's Key Accounts. Through partnership and collaboration, you will provide consulting services for customers and maximize value from their investment in Mercer-Mettl. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Mercer-Mettls success.
Drive Customer Success activities and outcomes:
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers with empathy timeliness, and transparency.
- Go for the extra-mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication.
Be the customers voice across teams, working with:
- Sales around cross-sell, up-sell, and on selling with a retention focus.
- Marketing around marketing to existing clients.
- Product around driving product roadmap.
- Sales/Finance around measurement and forecasting.
- MAT, Content, Tech and Support teams to ensure a successful delivery.
- Opportunity identification to partner with Sales for Cross-sell/Up-sell.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Operational excellence, including timely consumption engagement management, renewal enablement, and high-quality reporting and insights.
- Crack our users issues, by phone or email, by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases.
An enthusiastic and creative contributor with a desire for continuous learning and growth.
- Experience in customer-facing roles of handling large and enterprise clients.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to effective use.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.