ETL developer would be basically understanding the data model, designing the model for EDW, mapping the data and running the ETL jobs. Few activities are designing and creating the data warehouse, all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the company, nature may vary based on the tool being used. Testing the designs to ensure the system runs smoothly is also part of the job profile. They are experts at looking a big-picture view of a company's data situation.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
· Expertise in ETL Informatica PowerCenter
· Skill with Data Cleansing
· Expertise in BI & Reporting Business Objects 6.5 Crystal Reports xi/6.x, working knowledge of Cognos 8.4,Reporting Services SQL Server.
· Expertise in Data Modeling Erwin 4.5/7.3, Logical Modeling, Physical Modeling, Relational Modeling, ER Diagrams, Dimensional Data Databases Oracle 10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Sybase 12.x/11.x SQL Navigator, Teradata, SQL*Loader, MS Access 2000.
· Knowledge of C, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL,ANSI SQL,JAVA, Transact SQL, SQL*Plus ,HTML 4.0,ODBC,SSIS, Quest TOAD.
Why Use Mettl's Skill Test?
Mettl's Skill Test for ETL Developers is specially designed to cater to the level of skill that a veteran ETL developer would be expected to possess. We are able to benchmark these tests for specific job roles with the vast array of its clients hiring for this job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
Can I get benchmark scores for the candidates who take this assessment for hiring decisions?
Yes, we can do so selectively. Please write to us for such a request and we would be glad to assist.
Can I get customized reports for the candidates who take this assessment, for example, to highlight the most important competency?
Yes, we can do so selectively. Please write to us for such a request and we would be glad to work out a solution for you.
Add this test to your tests
Share test link from your tests
Candidate take the tests
You get their tests report
Note You will be charged only at step 3. i.e. only when candidate start the test.