Launched in 2011, the International School of Engineering (INSOFE) drove its purpose around revolutionizing the applied-engineering education ecosystem in India. In fact, INSOFE’s Certificate Program in Engineering Excellence (CPEE) is ranked among the best on a global level by CIO, alongside behemoths in the form of Columbia and Stanford University.
Since its inception, INSOFE has prided itself with three words synonymous to the brand: Inspire, Educate, and Transform. It required for them to aggressively seek growth, especially in an ecosystem that demanded it. This thought process urged them to reassess their admission strategy – one that had grown archaic with its traditionalist nature.
The INSOFE-Mettl partnership culminated because of the latter’s familiarity with the education ecosystem. After rounds of robust discussions, a team of experts settled to devise a solution tailored to the INSOFE problem.
This led to a combination that included:
1. INTERACTIVE ONLINE PLATFORM
Mettl’s Assessment Platform altered INSOFE’s traditional approach of pen & paper assessments. This led to:
1. Reduced Operational Costs
2. Reduced Turnaround Time
3. Authenticity & Scalability
4. A Boost in Satisfied Customers
2. HANDS ON CODING SIMULATORS
An array of simulators made for almost every programming language there is, aided in the creation of a realistic experience for candidates. This ensured an accurate assessment of practical knowledge as well, enabling insight into skilled and unskilled candidates.
3. ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS
Customized & Automated Analytical reports provided actionable insights into each candidate’s performance based on:
1. Time Taken
3. Level of Question Difficulty
4. Relative Measures within Candidates
5. Coding Skill Against Basic Knowledge
With a strong technology driven intervention, INSOFE attracted and filtered high quality candidates for the course with negligible effort and time. The ease of test creation, instant results and custom report generation severely shortened the assessment cycle with little to zero logistical involvement.
The transformation from conventional methods resulted in:
1. Better Quality of Skilled Candidates: A Result of Coding Simulators
2. 90% Reduction in Turnaround Time: A Direct Proponent for Result Generation & Delivery
3. 3x Growth: An effect observed via new enrolments
4. Smarter Decisions: Aided via Data-Driven Analytics.
The question now is, “Would you like to be part of this revolution?”
We’re actually just a button away. Godspeed.