Mettl provides result analysis and shares reports with partners on a periodic basis. These reports add value and are immensely helpful in making data driven decisions.
- Number of candidates enrolled, appeared, did not appear, passed, failed on a monthly and overall basis.
- Pass percentage of enrolled and/ or appeared on a monthly and overall basis.
NOS Level Analysis
- Trend of Average scores in each NOS over the assessment period.
- Trend of Average percentage obtained in each NOS over the assessment period.
Performance Criteria Level Analysis
- Average scores in each PC over the assessment time period.
- PC distribution on the basis on difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard.
Training Partner Level Analysis
- Pass/Fail volumes of various training providers over the assessment period.
- Pass percentage trend of various training providers over the assessment period.
- Overall summary sheet containing NOS wise and overall pass/fail data for all training providers.
Theory/Skill Score Distribution Level Analysis
- Trend of average theory & skill scores over the assessment period.
- Trend of average percentage score obtained for theory & skill over the assessment period.
Test Item Level Analysis
- Analysis of average response times and hit ratios across difficulty levels.
- Number of times each question makes an appearance.
- Number of attempts on each question.
- Number of correct attempts on each question.
- Average time spent on each question.
Subscribe to our skills newsletter, a weekly digest of the happenings that matter in skill development from across the globe.
Get In Touch