About the Scholarship
Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders empowers young individuals who possess an exceptional flair for leadership and qualities of future business leaders.
Mercer | Mettl will award three scholarships worth US$2000 each.
- The scholarship amount will be paid via the financial aid officer or such equivalent authority toward the recipient’s tuition fee, books, hostel fee, etc.
- Winners will be featured on our blog and social media.
Scholarship At A Glance
Three scholarships worth US$2000 each.
- A minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 or equivalent scale
- Proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders 2020:
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidate must furnish proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
Mercer | Mettl employees and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to apply.
Note: Please read the eligibility criteria before applying. You can submit your application by filling in your details by clicking on the link below. First-year students are not eligible for the scholarship.
Last date to apply:15th December 2020
Previous Winners of Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders
2019: Mercer | Mettl received over 2500 applications from 600 universities across 50+ countries. Applicants put an impressive effort in detailing their extraordinary leadership stories.
We are delighted to announce the winners of Mercer | Mettl’s Scholarship for Emerging Leaders 2019:
2018: Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders eceived a noteworthy response, with applications from over 75 universities in the United States. Applicants put an impressive effort in detailing their extraordinary leadership stories.
We are pleased to announce the winner of Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders 2018.
Mr Morgan K. Gilmour.
Each judge is assigned a certain number of candidates. Each candidate is rated twice by the judge anonymously.
Judges will evaluate the candidates on a scale of 1-10 based on their responses in the scholarship application form on leadership skills, such as developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence, critical thinking, etc.
A score is calculated to shortlist the top 5 candidates based on the judge’s rating, the candidate’s academic performance and other social initiatives.
The panel of judges will select the winners after evaluating each candidate’s profile.
By applying, you automatically permit Mercer | Mettl to post your name, college name, photo (if submitted) and essay(s). We are also allowed to call and/or send you information about your application.
We will destroy all sensitive applicant information after the winners are selected and declared. We will remove any information about the students at their request.
Terms & Conditions
All photos, videos, and essay(s) submitted by the applicants must be their original work. Only one submission may be entered per student each year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. By submitting your application, you certify that you have provided original, accurate, and complete information.
Applicants automatically permit Mercer | Mettl and/or its representatives to:
- Use their names, photos, essay(s) and the award amount for announcements or articles (i.e., social media, newsletters, etc.) issued by Mercer | Mettl.
- Post their names, names of their institution, videos, and essay(s) on www.mettl.com.
- Call and/or send information to applicants regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email and announced on social media.
Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders is an annual scholarship program to identify and assist young individuals with demonstrated leadership qualities.
We are offering 3 scholarships worth US$2000 each.
The scholarship amount will be disbursed via the financial aid officer or such equivalent authority.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must furnish proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
Note: Students from all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 or equivalent scale. We request students to fill in their applications in the prescribed format only. For different grading systems, candidates must translate their grades to the scale mentioned above to avoid confusion and maintain a uniform grading system.
It implies that a student must furnish proof of enrollment from a recognized university or college and the CGPA of, at least, one year.
We can’t change the criteria of the scholarship. Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders 2020 is designed to assist young leaders with an exceptional flair for leadership.
Anyone meeting the following criteria is eligible for one of the three US$2000 scholarship:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Have proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
Students from all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
Yes, we will inform you by email immediately after we select the winners.
We are using an online scholarship application platform to execute the scholarship seamlessly. The platform will detail the step-by-step process of completing the application form.
Students can address their queries to email@example.com. Our team will guide them about the application and selection procedure.
No, Mercer | Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders is a global scholarship. Students from all regions, courses and nationalities are eligible for this scholarship.
No, there’s no application cost involved.
Yes, our filtration criteria are based on CGPA, and we don’t consider the first year’s CGPA. Similarly, first-year post-graduate students are not eligible.
The winners will be announced in the second week of January.
The scholarship amount will be disbursed via the financial aid officer or any equivalent authority only. Once we have selected the winners, we’ll commence the disbursal process.
The scholarship amount will be disbursed in USD only.
We will reach out to universities starting in April. The scholarship application is open until 15 December 2020. Afterward, we would commence the selection process, which would take 2-3 weeks. We would announce the winners by mid-January 2021.
The selection process is as follows:
- Each candidate is evaluated anonymously by two independent judges.
- The candidates are rated on a scale of 1-10 based on their responses in the scholarship application form on leadership skills, such as developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence and critical thinking.
- Each candidate’s profile is evaluated, and the expert leadership evaluation committee votes to select the final winners.
Mr. Morgan Gilmour was our previous year’s winner. He has demonstrated an exceptional flair for leadership throughout his career. Morgan has authored seven books, worked as a nuclear submarine engineer for 4 years, obtained a provisional patent for bulletproof vest design, and is currently an MD candidate at Rosalind Franklin University.