About Mercer Mettl:
Mercer | Mettl, provides an Online Assessment Platform which delivers efficient, cost effective and technology-driven skill assessments that help organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development.
Mercer | Mettl is currently partnering with over 2,000 global companies, 31 sector skill councils and 15+ educational institutes across 80+ countries.
Mettl has been acquired by Mercer in 2018, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth, and career, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
For more information, visit www.mettl.com. Follow Mercer | Mettl on LinkedIn Mettl and Twitter @mettl_
“We, at Mettl, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking while learning to improve ourselves every day”
Functional Area: Corporate Operations
Education Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-4 year
Rotational shifts with rotational off.
Key Responsibilities / Background:
• Handling operations-support queries via email & call.
• Direct interaction with client POC.
• Providing resolution within a specified TAT and defined SLA’s
• Co-ordination with other verticals / team to resolve the issues.
• Conducting training sessions for clients on product.
• Hands on experience on MS-Excel.
• Preparing presentations, training documents and support decks.
• Open to 24*7 shift. Rotational Shift & Rotational week off Skill Set:
• Good communication skill (Verbal and Written).
• Should have prior experience of calls and emails.
• Experience in product support would be preferred.
• Email etiquette is mandatory with Customer handling skills. Qualifications:
• Ability to take initiatives.
• Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
• Good speaking & writing English
• Proficient on MS Excel