Facility Management has increasingly become useful for businesses and organizations to effectively manage and maintain the facilities in an organization. The facilities include office complexes, physical resources at the company or site, and other mechanical and electrical utilities that can cause health or safety hazards to employees. Facility Management helps to increase the cost-efficiency of business, manage health and safety requirements, increase the lifespan of assets and maintain compliance.
Mettl’s Assessment for Facility Manager lets you evaluate a candidate’s understanding of Facility Management in the construction industry and his/her ability to maintain the desired quality of life for occupants by ensuring optimum availability and operation of all facilities and related services in free economic zones. A candidate's ability to efficiently deliver support services for the organizations is measured through our series of questions thus providing an overall review of his/her knowledge and expertise.
Are you looking for a customised version of this test. Or looking to get a new test build according to your requirements from scratch? Reach out to our subject matter experts and discuss the same.
What does the Assessment for a Facility Manager measure?
The Assessment for Facility Manager is a comprehensive test specially designed to assess the skills of a candidate in Facility Management effectively. This test measures the technical knowledge of a candidate on the following aspects through a set of specific role-based application questions.
Assessment for Facility Manager consists of the following critical indicators given below:
• Ability to carry out inventory management and ensure uninterrupted availability of all facilities, equipment related services, including timely repair
• Ability to troubleshoot, resolve major issues and develop preventive maintenance plans
• Ability to develop and implement allocation plans to ensure optimum usage of all facilities and ensure adherence to timelines and specifications
• Ability to lead efforts in the evaluation of the existing facilities for effective conduct of business and lead improvement initiatives
• Ability to generate innovative ideas for optimizing present facilities in the construction sector and make important investment decisions for the introduction of new equipment and services
Prominent Use Case
The Facility Management assessment brings its effective use case in hiring candidates having 0-5 years of work experience in the construction industry. Hiring professionals can use this test for hiring and screening candidates.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
Can I get benchmark scores for the candidates who take this assessment for hiring decisions?
Yes, we can do so selectively. Please write to us for such a request and we would be glad to assist.
Can I get customized reports for the candidates who take this assessment, for example, to highlight the most important competency?
Yes, we can do so selectively. Please write to us for such a request and we would be glad to work out a solution for you.
Add this test to your tests
Share test link from your tests
Candidate take the tests
You get their tests report
Note You will be charged only at step 3. i.e. only when candidate start the test.